- Flawless skin is a must: Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day will help flush out toxins and keep all skin types clear.
- Eyebrow shape and definition: Beautifully groomed eyebrows make a huge difference; your brows frame your face. See a professional to help create your ideal brow shape at least two weeks before wedding.
- Flawless make-up is a must: Joyce’s line of make-up includes an amazing foundation line that leaves all brides with picture perfect skin. It last through the night and is incredible.
- Luscious lips that are kiss proof: First apply lip liner then a lip stain, lipstick and then gloss for shine. When your lipstick and gloss wear off your lips will still have a soft stain. Pinks plums and rose are great choices for a bride; choose a color that is two shades brighter which enhances the brightness of your teeth in the photos. Stay away from browns and neutrals for your lips will look washed out in the pictures.
- Eyes and lashes: My signature look is a Smokey eye with lashes. It is a dramatic and romantic look that’s great for an evening wedding.* only wear lashes if you are comfortable with them. For a day wedding a natural eye palette of colors looks fresh and clean!
- Don’t wear frosted, shiny or sparkly shadows, as it will reflect camera flashes.
- Do: Waterproof mascara and liner, it can withstand tears and last longer!
Melissa Bogardus, I’m a must on your wedding day! I understand that this is the most important day .A day you have dreamed of since a little girl. I’m not just a bridal stylist on your wedding day I’m a professional that can deal with the stress and I love my job. While you sit back and relax and listen to music and laugh with your girlfriends and take in one the best parts of the wedding, the bridal beauty party! I will make you and your bridal party glamorous. Let me worry about shading, coloring, lighting, lashes and the entire dos and don’ts with my bridal survive ail kit. My services are always on time, and at more reasonable price than most professional.